Music Starz Studios, LLC
- In order to secure a permanent time slot in Music Starz Studios, the student must attend weekly lessons during the school year as well as at least seven lessons during the summer.
- Students will not be charged for the following holidays:
- Thanksgiving Break
- Winter Break
- Spring Break
- The number of lessons will amount to approximately 45 per year.<l/i>
- We offer 15-minute/30-minute/45-minute/60-minute lessons.
- New clients or students must agree to commit to a minimum of four months of lessons.
Lessons During Summer
- The client or student must pay for seven lessons during summer.
- The lessons can remain at a set time each week or scheduled more flexibly as needed as long as the minimum of seven lessons during summer are met.
- These seven lessons are not makeup lessons forwarded from the previous school year.
- Tuition covers four lessons per month. When there are five lesson days in a calendar month, an additional lesson charge will be added to the tuition payment.
- Tuition is due by the 25th of each month for the upcoming month.
- All lessons must be pre-paid.
Because tuition payment is based on an allotted weekly time slot, tuition covers both lessons attended as well as missed lessons.
No credit will be given for missed lessons.
- In order to be eligible for a makeup lesson due to a cancellation, the instructor must receive at least 24-hour notification in advance. Makeup lessons will be arranged at a later date. Makeup lessons can also be forwarded to the summer.
- Only one makeup lesson will be scheduled for one missed lesson. Missed makeup lessons cannot be rescheduled. Tuition is non-refundable.
Should the instructor be unavailable for a lesson or cancel a lesson, a makeup lesson will be arranged for a later date or forwarded to the summer. The client or student is still required to pay for the cancellation.
The makeup lessons that are forwarded to the summer do not take the place of the required seven lessons.
Please note: If a students is not able to fulfill the mandatory seven lessons during summer.
- Music Starz Studios can vacate the current student’s lesson day and time during summer for an incoming new student.
- The current student will return as a new student on a different schedule for the ensuing school year with newly implemented fees ($2.00 increase per lesson).
- Rates are increased periodically (i.e. every two to three years).
- Rates will increase yearly for students who do not fulfill the mandatory seven lessons during summer.
- Notification on increases will be provided 6 months in advance.
- To withdraw from lessons, a 30-day notice is required. (This does not apply to new students who have not fulfilled the four-month agreement).
- For students who wish to withdraw from lessons, the client or student must notify us by the 25th of the previous month. For example, should the client or student wish to stop lessons at the end of March, the client or student would need to notify us by Feb. 25. Should the client or student opt to miss lessons for the month of March, the client or student is still required to pay the full amount by Feb. 25.
- No refunds will be given.